Google Play Console
Connect your Google Play account and automatically import all your app's data to Data Studio.
With this connector you can have access to all your Android apps most important KPIs. From Installs to Revenue, you can have a crystal-clear view on your funnel.
You can even get access to health indications such as Ratings, Reviews, Crashes and Cancellation Reasons (for subscription-based apps): all in one place.
- Store Performance
Below you can find a non-exhaustive list of metrics and dimensions available from these reports:
- Store listing visitors, Store listing conversion rate, Store listing acquisitions
- Installs, uninstalls, upgrades and total active: users and devices
- Subscriptions: new, cancelled & active
- Ratings average (daily and total)
- Crashes and ANRs
- Cancellation reasons
- Revenue (including Google fees, taxes, and refunds)
- Package Name (App)
- Traffic Source
- Search Term
- Tracked Channels (UTMs)
- Product ID, Product Name and Product Type
- Financial Status
- App Version
- Offer ID
- and so much more!
You can also find a more detailed list on Google's official documentation page.